Suzanne's passion for fitness education was born of her active lifestyle and her experiences as a school teacher. With favourite pastimes including trekking, swimming and canoeing, personal fitness was never the focal point until recently. Now, as a mother of two young children, Suzanne has learned the importance of feeling well and confident about oneself, especially after major life changes.
Redleif Mind and Body Wellness was created to help introduce others to health benefits of an active lifestyle. Whether it is a strict personal training regimen or a lesson in family fitness, Suzanne's open and friendly personality is sure to inspire.
· Personal Trainer (CanFitPro)
· Mind and Body Fitness Specialist (CanFitPro)
· Pre & Post-Natal (CanFitPro)
· Pre & Post-Natal Fitness (Fitmom)
· CPR & First Aid
· Ongoing Courses
· Member of Region of Peel's Breastfeeding Companions
· Princess Margaret 60K Walk to End Women's Cancers (2011)
· Scotiabank Half-Marathon (2011)
· Try-a-Tri Triathlon (2010)
· Oasis Zoo 10K Run (2010)